Apple Music Debuts Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Video From Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jan 11, 2019.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Apple Music today debuted a new exclusive special feature that takes a look behind the scenes of the Queen biopic "Bohemian Rhapsody." The 16-minute feature is called "Rami Malek: Becoming Freddie," and it focuses on the transformation that actor Rami Malek went through to portray the Queen lead vocalist Freddie Mercury.

[​IMG]

Apple Music gained the special feature ahead of its release as an iTunes Extra in the upcoming full release of Bohemian Rhapsody, which is expected to hit digital retailers on January 22.
    Quite a few exclusive clips, films, and music-focused documentaries have been released on Apple Music over the years. These include films centered around Kesha, The Chainsmokers, Flume, Sam Smith, Danny Brown, Bert Berns, Sean Combs, Clive Davis, Harry Styles, Major Lazer, and others.

Article Link: Apple Music Debuts Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Video From Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

2. johnyslats macrumors 6502a

johnyslats

Literally just got back from the cinema to see this. Talk about perfect timing! Great movie btw

3. SBlue1 macrumors 65816

SBlue1

4. FightTheFuture macrumors 6502a

FightTheFuture

I'm not letting Mr. Robot anywhere near my phone.

5. now i see it macrumors 68030

Hasn't everyone heard Bohemian Rhapsody at least 1500 times? It was an outrageous song though. But man, maybe it's time to put it to rest.

6. Enclavean macrumors regular

Enclavean

If it wasnt for MacRumors I’d never find out about these exclusives. They don’t even show up in search

7. Andronicus macrumors 6502a

It looks like he’s humping the iTunes logo.

8. Mackinjosh macrumors 65816

Freddy humped everything.

9. smirking macrumors 68000

smirking

I've been a big Queen fan for about 30 years. I'm still not tired of that song, but I've never played that song excessively.

Odd as it might sound, even after 30 years I may have heard that song fewer times than some tepid fans.

Bohemian Rhapsody was an awesome flick, but I think if you're a die hard Queen fan you needed to go into it knowing that they majorly tweaked the timeline of events and made up a few things for dramatic effect. Even better would have been to walk in knowing the biggest liberties they took in changing the story.

Yeah, you're supposed to expect that in biopics. What I mean is that they did such a good job in recreating Queen it made me forget that I was watching a biopic until something yanked me back from fantasy. Had I known what was altered, those moments in the film would have been less jarring.

10. theNatest macrumors member

theNatest

Unable to play on or airplay to Apple TV - what gives?

11. ImAnAgent macrumors regular

ImAnAgent

I saw Queen in concert once back in the 80s but I was never really that big of a fan, I was there to see Billy Squier who opened. Only owned two albums and haven't seen this movie. That song was not one of my favorites. Own the Hot Space and the Works vinyl albums and that was it from back then.

12. darkcompass macrumors newbie

darkcompass

Must. Not. Respond...........