Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patent10021

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
I thought the paid membership was for the Beats1 Radio? So the only thing that works without a membership is your own music stored in the cloud or computer? I thought at least those stock stations would work without a membership. Oh well.

I remember before the Apple Music days we could at least get iTunes Internet Radio.

rigormortis

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2009
when you cancel iTunes match any music you matched with iTunes store copies if yours forever, any purchased music you upgraded to iTunes plus is yours forever. ( as long as its stored on your computer i think! )

when you cancel apple music, any music you matched with iTunes store copies or any music you downloaded from apple is lost and is no longer playable

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I thought the paid membership was for the Beats1 Radio? So the only thing that works without a membership is your own music stored in the cloud or computer? I thought at least those stock stations would work without a membership. Oh well.

I remember before the Apple Music days we could at least get iTunes Internet Radio.
This is true for the US but in Japan it could be different. You need to check Apple for your location.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
What is true?
This
.... I thought at least those stock stations would work without a membership. Oh well.....

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-23%20at%2010.09.48%20AM_zpsyg3mnvb1.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.