Apple Music free trial again after grace period?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by tonyr6, May 5, 2016.

1. tonyr6 macrumors 6502a

tonyr6

Just wondering if you did the 3 month trail of Apple Music then cancelled if you were to resubscribe after a year 12 to 13 months would you get another 3 month trial first? I am asking because other music services like Play Music and Amazon Prime if you don't resubscribe in 12 to 13 months you can qualify for another trail.

I plan on keeping my Apple Music subscription though so I am not a freeloader.

2. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

Nope. I'm pretty sure that once you use your free trial, you won't be getting another one. Three months is pretty generous to begin with.

3. JackieInCo macrumors 601

The trial is tied to the device. You would need another iPhone/iPad to start another free trial on using another Apple ID.

I was going to do this awhile back because I have four iPhones and numerous Android phones. It's just not worth the hassles.

4. tonyr6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tonyr6

I agree. Just usually with some services if you don't use them for a year or longer you can get another trail and even use the so called promotions that are only for new subscribers.

5. Tech198, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016

Tech198 macrumors G4

or Mac...