Apple Music Icloud Music Library - HUGE problem

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by danieleilertsen, Oct 18, 2016.

1. danieleilertsen macrumors regular

danieleilertsen

I use apple Music on iphone 6, macbook pro With the latest itunes (updated it only a couple of weeks ago) and macOS Sierra.

When I try using the apple music icloud Library, on my macbook pro With iTunes, it does not work.

I would like to note i got a complicated file structure in itunes and aprox 8000 - 15 000 tracks downloaded in aprox 10 years time.

Anyway, when I activate apple Music icloud Music library in Itunes the problem starts for all my downloaded files. The premaid playlists ether get dublicated or the playlist structure gets ruiend. I have tried to do this progress allot of times, but it always turns out bad. The playlists gets duplicated or the playliststructure gets ruiend - example is that playlists are duplicated and moved from a playlistfolder and out as a single playlist.

The playliststracture becomes a complete mess.

The problem, as told above, happens right after the itunes scanning progress finnishes when pushing the button for icloud music library.

I called apple Music service for help, but apple told me there was nothing that could be done, and that icloud somtimes restructure the playlists.

This is not acceptable for me. I DJ allot and I need my playlist structures and songs to be the way I want them to be. Not the way icloud Music Library wants them.

I would like to note i am talking about downloaded mp3 tracks in a range of 10 years.

2. danieleilertsen thread starter macrumors regular

danieleilertsen