Apple music increasingly frustrating

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by matt869, Aug 7, 2015.

1. matt869 macrumors member

I needed some music today and stayed up last night creating 2 playlists. When I get up this morning there's only a couple of songs on each. It's not the first time it's happened either. It also likes to remove downloaded playlists / songs at random times and I don't normally notice until it's too late.
    It's extremely frustrating and its just 2 problems in a longer list that need dealing with asap. And I know I'm not the only one this is happening to.
    I expected better from apple and talked others into using their service while it was free also. But it's only a trial period, just because it's free doesn't mean the software should be inferior. I expected certain features from rival music subscription services to not exist, but problems like this are inexcusable as it renders the service almost unusable.
    Hope they fix it soon otherwise I'm off back to spotify!

2. MacrumoursUser macrumors 6502

MacrumoursUser

I've been contacted by Apple Care after i send them my worm feedback. Actually i wrote an email to Tim Cook. Turns out someone is reading those emails.

So they had me install a media logging profile and just collected the logs yesterday, so fingers crossed.

3. matt869 thread starter macrumors member

Ah, that's one way to get their attention. Do you think you could possibly send me the details so that I may email support / Tim Cook?

4. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

tcook@apple.com

5. matt869 thread starter macrumors member

Thank you, how long was it till you got a reply?