Apple Music - No album cover (screenshot inside)

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Phat^Trance, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Phat^Trance macrumors regular

Phat^Trance

Does anyone know why this is happening? SIgned up with apple music a few days ago and wanted to try it via itunes / windows. Im not able to see any of the album artwork at all. I have the latest itunes and tried to reinstall it, but that didnt work either.

How can i fix this? Its really annoying

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Phat^Trance thread starter macrumors regular

Phat^Trance

forgot to mention that when i click on the empty album covers, it will take me to the songs and THEN it starts to show the song covers. So its basically the MAIN screen everything completely empty.

Note that it works fine on my laptop connected to the same network. So there must be something causing this on my main desktop computer

I tried the following steps yesterday without any results:

1: tried to logout from apple music on both my phone and itunes and then login only on itunes,

2: reset all itunes settings, but the damn album covers still wont show

3:. I even deleted the itunes folder on my harddrive so that it would download everything again.

4: Did a ccleaner 5: Uninstalled older versions (4 of them), but went back to the latest version after the unsuccessful test.

5: turned off the firewall

Anyone know how i can fix this?