Apple Music No Shows

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by fastlanephil, Jul 20, 2015.

1. fastlanephil macrumors 6502a

fastlanephil

I noticed that The Beatles are absent from Apple Music and not really anything from George Harrison either.

Anyone notice other No Show artists, bands or other music.

Also I see that just bringing up an artist or band might not show all their music that is available so you need to try a search for a specific album.

2. princessgleek macrumors member

princessgleek

Beatles have never been available on any streaming site, same with George Harrison or The Traveling Wilburys, seeing as the solo material of all the artists of both these bands is available to stream, I wonder if some of his family members aren't to keen on streaming, having said that I'm sure Apple will get them on board evetually

Also missing for various reasons, Prince, Def Leppard, King Crimson, Dave Clark Five, Bob Segar Garth Brooks, Tool, Ramstein, no sign of Ministry Of Sound label yet. And very different but Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan's early albums aren't available although the Itunes store has them. There are also a few albums not available despite being on apple music in other countries