Apple Music not working (AT&T)

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by gatorknight904, Jul 1, 2015.

1. gatorknight904 macrumors 6502

gatorknight904

I cannot get Apple Music to show. I have an all white screen on the following tabs:

For You, New, Radio, Connect

Also, have the "thinking" circle rotating next to my LTE sign by AT&T on the top status bar.

I have tried rebooting and cycling in and out of airplane mode.

Only thing I can think of is that AT&T is throttling me. I have a grandfathered "unlimited" data plan. :mad:

Anyone else on AT&T having this issue?

2. c55 macrumors regular

c55

3. davidbowlin macrumors newbie

davidbowlin

4. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

Was experiencing that earlier but working fine now.

5. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

I did OTA update on ATT unlimited, turned 6 plus off, turned on and tried music. App didn't open. Closed app, cleared recent list. Power off, power on, got white screen. Closed app, cleared recent list powered off, powered on, listened to Pandora. Will try again at a later date.

6. wootang00 macrumors member

its an AT&T issue.. something is being throttled on AT&T's end today.. if you try it over wifi.. it'll be fine.. no problems.. another issue is trying to download an app at the app store.. nothing will download.. im thinking in a day or so it'll clear up..

7. scott523, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015

scott523 macrumors 6502a

It's not only affecting Apple Music/Beats 1. AT&T's network is also blocking downloads from Apple App Store, Map search/direction functionality, and Siri on LTE regardless of cellular data plan/settings.

8. meirvin macrumors member

Add another who came here to see if others were having trouble, longest stretch of beats one is like 6 mins I think when I do get the screens.

9. dumaz macrumors newbie

Having the same problem with you guys. 30gb family plan and we also have the family Apple music plan. Wife and kids are also complaining about slow Apple music.

10. omegis83 macrumors 6502

omegis83

Here's the strangest thing. Earlier today I had the same issues on my iPhone. Beats 1 wouldn't stream on LTE or 4G, however, when I did a speed test, it I was getting great speeds. As soon as I was on wifi, everything worked fine.

11. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

My "new" and "radio" tabs are completely blank on AT&T and WiFi today.

12. zorinlynx macrumors 601

zorinlynx

I had some weird problems yesterday using Soundhound on LTE, that went away when I joined my home wifi. Twitter worked fine.

I think AT&T is or was having some general issues with their network. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

13. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

Some trouble yesterday afternoon but today everything is working no problem.