Apple Music not working with latest iTunes update...

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by juliiad, Aug 17, 2015.

1. juliiad macrumors newbie

juliiad

Hello everyone, I previously posted this on Apple Communities but no one answered my question. Hopefully you guys can help me! I updated my iTunes yesterday to the latest version of iTunes since it asked me to update in order to use Apple Music... The problem is that whenever I click on 90-Day Trial (under Apple Music at the bottom) (since I can't find another way to access Apple Music... ) a pop window keeps coming up asking me to update! I am not sure what I am doing wrong or if this is some kind of bug? I have Apple Music on my iPhone and it works perfectly, but I am not sure what's going on with my iMac. It's a new iMac with both iOS and iTunes updated to the latest versions.

Thank you in advance! This is driving me insane!

PS: Sorry for my English as it is not my first language!

2. juliiad thread starter macrumors newbie

juliiad

Update... Apple Music started working today! However I cant search for artists, whenever I type an artist name on the search bar, only radio stations come up :/ This is veru frustrating... At least I can access Apple Music I guess