Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
So today I asked siri to "play artist Kenny G" - she responded and I got my tracks. So I decided to share one of the songs with my friend and I opened the music app on my IP7+ - tapped the 3-dots and selected Share Song. But no matter what platform (message, email, twitter, Facebook) it never brings up the AM link.

So I tried just going into AM and searching for the artist and then played a song and then do a share. Works like it should. I don't understand why the Siri command is different than doing it manually. But I can repeat it each and every time.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Strange but I get a 'blank' link too when using Siri to play a track even if I have that track in my Library/Playlists. Must be a bug.

EDIT: This is an iOS and NOT OS X bug. I just tried on my Mac and it works fine in OS X using Siri.

Last edited:
Reactions: whsbuss

whsbuss

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Strange but I get a 'blank' link too when using Siri to play a track even if I have that track in my Library/Playlists. Must be a bug.

EDIT: This is an iOS and NOT OS X bug. I just tried on my Mac and it works fine in OS X using Siri.
Yep it sure is an IOS bug. Works just fine on my mac running latest OS X and iTunes. I did report this to apple feedback.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.