Apple Music share bug

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by whsbuss, May 13, 2017.

1. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

So today I asked siri to "play artist Kenny G" - she responded and I got my tracks. So I decided to share one of the songs with my friend and I opened the music app on my IP7+ - tapped the 3-dots and selected Share Song. But no matter what platform (message, email, twitter, Facebook) it never brings up the AM link.

So I tried just going into AM and searching for the artist and then played a song and then do a share. Works like it should. I don't understand why the Siri command is different than doing it manually. But I can repeat it each and every time.

2. Julien, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017

Julien macrumors G4

Julien

Strange but I get a 'blank' link too when using Siri to play a track even if I have that track in my Library/Playlists. Must be a bug.

EDIT: This is an iOS and NOT OS X bug. I just tried on my Mac and it works fine in OS X using Siri.

3. whsbuss thread starter macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Yep it sure is an IOS bug. Works just fine on my mac running latest OS X and iTunes. I did report this to apple feedback.