Apple Music still working after trial expired

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Random hero, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Random hero macrumors regular

Random hero

wondered if anyone else has experienced this, I had the three month Apple Music trial and a few days into it I clicked the auto renewal off, towards the end of September I got an email reminding me my trail was about to expire and how to sign up should I want to, I didn't bother and now when I go to my account page it says that my trail expired on the 30th sept and gives me options to take out an individual or family plan, pretty standard stuff,

However when I go into my music app all my music I took from Apple Music is there and it also allows me to search for new music and play it

I'm not complaining but wondered if anyone else had had the same thing happen

2. navaira macrumors 68040

navaira

Nope, not here. Are you sure you are not being charged "accidentally"?

3. Random hero thread starter macrumors regular

Random hero

Nope, I've checked, no charge

4. Tech198 macrumors G4

Congratulations ...... i should of thought of the same thing...

Someone from Apple told me u get charged at the end of the month, however when i got an individual membership on October 1st (my time), i got charged straight away.

However, part of me wondered would my music be gone too, which is why i paid.. Even if it was offline music i wouldn't be able to do anything i don't think even under a new subscription.

5. Random hero thread starter macrumors regular

Random hero

I assume I can't be the only one. Nothing billed from Apple, subscription showing as expired and still have full access to Apple Music