Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TsMkLg068426

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 31, 2009
For some reason after searching a artist or album and when click on ALBUM> I just keep on seeing loading spin, strange that this is happening and getting irritated Apple Music Cloud is not uploading my purchased music from iTune Store to my ATV3 Music.

Really WTF is going with Apple lately.

TsMkLg068426

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 31, 2009
I guess there is no hope for the store not loading Albums I enjoy seeing the load spinning sign.

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
Down here on the West Coast, but it's no surprise. Overall Apple has decent uptime, and its important to remember that anything delivered wirelessly, like cloud services, apps stores etc is not their expertise.

msvadi

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2010
I was just about to post exactly the same question: selecting "Albums" from search results gives me a spinning wheel when using iTunes on any of my Macs. (However, Search and "Albums" work fine from my iPhone.) I'm using iTunes 12.3.1.23 with El Capitan. It's been going on for the last couple of dates.

I only recently upgraded to El Capitan; I also upgraded iTunes. I wonder if it's a problem with the upgrades.

For some reason after searching a artist or album and when click on ALBUM> I just keep on seeing loading spin, strange that this is happening and getting irritated Apple Music Cloud is not uploading my purchased music from iTune Store to my ATV3 Music.

Really WTF is going with Apple lately.

TsMkLg068426

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 31, 2009
I was just about to post exactly the same question: selecting "Albums" from search results gives me a spinning wheel when using iTunes on any of my Macs. (However, Search and "Albums" work fine from my iPhone.) I'm using iTunes 12.3.1.23 with El Capitan. It's been going on for the last couple of dates.

I only recently upgraded to El Capitan; I also upgraded iTunes. I wonder if it's a problem with the upgrades.

The same issue is also on Windows version of iTunes but not on my iPhone which looks like a issue with iTunes only but this just started happening last week, is Apple again having cloud issues if so come on NOW! How many times has Apple been cloud issues I thought Apple was suppose to be on top when they brag iCloud.

msvadi

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2010
It seems that the problem affects only a small number of users - there are not many comments to this thread. I started a similar thread on Apple Forums: no solution was suggested and only a couple of people complained about experiencing similar issues: https://discussions.apple.com/message/29289971#29289971

If you have the issue, I would encourage you to submit feedback to Apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html
http://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-music.html

The more of us will do so, the better our chances to see the problem resolved soon.

Last edited:

oopsroger

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2013
Same problem here.

But nowadays I no longer expect the best out of Apple anyway

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.