Apple Music Subscription On Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ecommerce Kid, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Ecommerce Kid macrumors newbie

Ecommerce Kid

I have a Series 3 Apple Watch LTE, iPhone X, and AirPods. I have an Apple Music Subscription. It works on my phone, iPad, and Macs.

However, I am unable to get Apple Music streaming to work on the Watch to use with AirPods. Apple says it is suppose to be automatic.

Phone and Watch fully updated. I have a different iCloud account for iTunes Store and Music. However, it is the correct one listed in the settings. I have searched Google and these forums. I do not even know what to try next. Help!

2. CobraPA macrumors 6502a

When was the last time you power cycled the watch?

Have you tried logging out of 'iTunes & App Store' on the phone and logging back in again? (And maybe iCloud as well, given you have a different id?) If those don't work, then it may be a problem on Apple's end with the dual id's.

3. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

try deleting the music app and installing it again

4. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

How? It's possible to have a different Apple ID for iCloud and for the iTunes Store, but not for the iTunes Store and Apple Music. This is probably the issue.

5. Lennyvalentin macrumors 65816

Lennyvalentin

May one ask why? Seems like a good way to mess things up, seeing as Apple probably expects people to use one account for all their services.