Apple Music through iTunes on Mac - For You tab broken?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Steve112358, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Steve112358 macrumors newbie

I have just tried Apple Music, and I have to say the For You tab is disappointing me. Firstly, just selecting from their limited list of genres and artists was quite frustrating with the moving bubbles, and the genres/artists didn't really match my tastes.

But to my main question:

The 'For You' tab has offered me suggestions I don't like. How do I remove them? Can I remove them? I have been struggling to find a way to do this.

Also, is there any way I can manually tell Apple Music the artists and genres I like? I know I can heart songs and albums but this seems rather tedious to me.

2. Steeley macrumors regular

Steeley

I haven't figured it out on OS X, but if you long press over the offending item on iOS you can select an option that you don't like the suggestion.

Not sure about hearting entire genres. What I did to really kick it off was go through my music and heart the songs or full albums I really love. My for you tab is growing rather large now, and getting more accurate very quickly.

3. eclipxe macrumors regular

"Stuff I don't like" doesn't work on iTunes yet. Hope it does one day soon.