Apple Music video stream lagging

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by adityashah1989, Jun 16, 2017.

1. adityashah1989 macrumors 6502

So I am a Spotify user but recently paid for Apple Music to watch the show Planet of the Apps.

And I am having major issues with the video stream lagging.

Over the past 48 hours, I have tried using it in multiple locations over different Wi-Fi networks & cellular data but it just keeps lagging & stops to buffer every 2-3 seconds.

YouTube, Netflix & Amazon PV work just perfectly but Apple Music video just won't work.

Also I considered downgrading the video quality to SD but Apple has not given any option for that, which is funny, to expect everyone to have internet good enough to be able to stream HD all the time!

Usually on YouTube, Netflix & Amazon PV, if the internet is choppy their algorithm automatically shifts you to a lower definition till it can find speeds good enough to make the switch back to HD.

Either Apple's algorithm for video on Apple Music really sucks or their servers are having some issues recently.

Either ways, very disappointed. As I was really excited for this new show.

Just wrote here to find out if I was missing something or doing something wrong & if there was a fix to this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

2. adityashah1989 thread starter macrumors 6502