Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

globalist

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 19, 2009
Go to Browse, find The Beatles, try to see or browse through their albums - not quite possible. You can basically just switch between two sets of 6 albums each, while the rest of their discography is nowhere to be seen, albums-wise.

Using Chrome desktop browser. No such issue in the Music app on my iphone.

Anyone noticed or is this a known issue?

P.S. Apple says it wants feedback on the beta but I cannot find any venue to report issues of this sort to them?

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Go to Browse, find The Beatles, try to see or browse through their albums - not quite possible. You can basically just switch between two sets of 6 albums each, while the rest of their discography is nowhere to be seen, albums-wise.

Using Chrome desktop browser. No such issue in the Music app on my iphone.

Anyone noticed or is this a known issue?

P.S. Apple says it wants feedback on the beta but I cannot find any venue to report issues of this sort to them?
I logged on and tried the Beatles and it only scrolled ten albums so there is a problem somewhere. Not sure how you can report an issue. The is a support option at the bottom sop perhaps use the standard support process and speak to those guys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.