iPad Pro Apple needs smart keyboards in different colors

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ghost31, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Ghost31 macrumors 68000

Ghost31

My girlfriend also has an iPad pro and said she would probably get a smart keyboard if it at least matched her white iPad pro with white case. I'm pretty surprised Apple only choose the one color. Same with the iPad pro smart covers only having a couple colors. Where's the variety?

2. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

I agree. I would have gotten a yellow smart cover if it were an option. Same for keyboard, at least the external part when it is open.

3. ssong macrumors 6502a

ssong

I wouldn't be too surprised if they were launched in the supposed march event

4. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

I sort of wonder if they went with a dark color because the material used for the keys might get dingy easily. I tend to avoid light-colored keyboards for that reason, although Apple's peripherals tend to be light-colored.

5. ssong macrumors 6502a

ssong

makes sense but I have to say, a white keyboard case with blackish grey lettering does sound quite nice....

6. artfossil macrumors 6502a

artfossil

The Logitech Keys to Go comes in some pretty dark, saturated colors (red and blue green) and isn't especially susceptible to showing dirt. (It's an amazing piece of kit, BTW). It also can be easily cleaned.

For me, having the Smart Keyboard in the right colors would entice me to buy one. Shallow, I know, but there you have it.

7. Pakaku macrumors 68000

Pakaku

They're saving the colours for the iPad Pro 2.

8. andyw715 macrumors 6502a

Colors aren't very Pro-y

Although I would like them, also would like a leather case.