Apple NEEDS to fix this Music issue!!!

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Kevsta26, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Kevsta26 macrumors 6502a

This is the second time this has happened to me...

I noticed an issue that required me to re-sign in to my Apple ID in the App Store.

The second I sign out of my Apple ID, 10 GB of music is deleted off of my phone... Just signing out for a second to just sign right back in again, and all my music is gone...

I understand that I'm using iCloud Music Library and that it's tied to my Apple ID, but I should at least be able to sign in and out of my account for a few seconds without it deleting ALL my music.

This really sucks...

2. jmmo20 macrumors 65816

it does it even if you are using iTunes match and you actually own the music.
    Don't hold your breath for Apple "fixing" anything. I simply stopped using apple music because it causes havoc when you actually own music and use itunes match.

3. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Have you asked Apple why? I would think the second you sign out it should delete anything associated with your Apple ID. Imagine the security issue if it did not.

4. Michaelgtrusa Suspended

Michaelgtrusa

5. Tech198, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016

Tech198 macrumors G4

Apple won't fix it...... History tells u all. I would even say the ship has sailed as Apple won't rebuild iTunes,,, there are bigger issues out there.