Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today began accepting orders for Beats Studio Buds+ in new Cosmic Silver and Cosmic Pink color options that were announced last month. There are no other changes to the earbuds, and they remain priced at $169.99 in the United States. The original Transparent, Ivory, and Black color options that launched in May remain available.

beats-studio-buds-plus-cosmic-family.jpg

Beats Studio Buds+ are essentially a sportier alternative to the AirPods Pro. Key features of the earbuds include up to 36 hours of battery life with the included USB-C charging case, and up to 1.6× as much active noise cancellation as the original Studio Buds. For more details about the earbuds, check out our hands-on coverage from May.

These earbuds are one of two major new Beats products released this year, with the other being new Studio Pro over-ear headphones in July.

Article Link: Apple Now Accepting Orders for Beats Studio Buds+ in Cosmic Silver and Cosmic Pink

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

FudgePacker

Suspended
Sep 5, 2023
patiently waiting for the Powerbeats Pro 2 ... airpods pro 2 dont stay place during working out or even longer duration activites ... and the airpods max are just to big/buly/non-portable/expensive ... bring on the PBP2 w/noise cancelling and better water/sweat protection and case/charging issues (size, not seating properly, etc.)

Reactions: philrock

philrock

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2015
Ventura, CA
patiently waiting for the Powerbeats Pro 2 ... airpods pro 2 dont stay place during working out or even longer duration activites ... and the airpods max are just to big/buly/non-portable/expensive ... bring on the PBP2 w/noise cancelling and better water/sweat protection and case/charging issues (size, not seating properly, etc.)
Same here. I was so upset when I had to return my APP2 because they didn't stay put. My PBP are the most versatile earbuds. If I had to choose one, it would be them.

Reactions: fatTribble

iFishishh

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2015
MR mods heads-rent free
have you tried using a smaller tip? on that note you can find all kind of aftermarket designs to keep them in your ears. Mine stay on quite well

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.