Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MSD401

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
Yes This Was A Complete Fail...let The Thread Die Already

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 327

cantthinkofone

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2004
Missouri, USA
I think your miss-reading the headline....

They're saying apple has released a new computer.

I don't think CNN is that stupid to say that apple is releasing it's firs PC. They do have apple adds on there all the time.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I think your miss-reading the headline....
They're saying apple has released a new computer.
It says: "Apple Unveils New Desktop PCs..." That's completely correct. They ARE new! It also says, "...With More Features, Lower Price" which indicates a comparison with previous models. What's so difficult to understand? On another note: this thread doesn't belong in the Picture Gallery forum.

cantthinkofone

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2004
Missouri, USA
It says: "Apple Unveils New Desktop PCs..." That's completely correct. They ARE new! It also says, "...With More Features, Lower Price" which indicates a comparison with previous models. What's so difficult to understand? On another note: this thread doesn't belong in the Picture Gallery forum.

Right, but i think they mean it as it's a new model. Like a a 09 car or truck model compared to a 08, or 07. Thats the way i read it.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Right, but i think they mean it as it's a new model. Like a a 09 car or truck model compared to a 08, or 07. Thats the way i read it.
That's correct. I still can't find a purpose for this thread. CNN is just stating what we already know about the new models, as posted in dozens of other threads, so why is this relevant? Did the OP just not know about the new Macs released today?

MSD401

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
I understood what they ment I just found it funny....i guess no one else found humor in that ... must have been a long day... :confused: my bad

MasterNile

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I think the OP was trying to say windows machines are PCs while Apple computers are Macs, but PC stands for personal computer so the headline is correct, it's not like they said Apple releases new Windows machine. The only thing incorrect here is the OPs assumption that all personal computers only run Windows

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Wonder what the OP thinks when they see the "New Ford Cars and Trucks" headline.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.