iPod Apple on Myspace?!

Willis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
It seems Apple has joined the force that is Myspace.

The myspace's feature a green, blue and pink iPod nano's

Note the disclaimer.

"By submitting your photo and name and/or other personal information to become a friend on this page, you grant Apple Computer, Inc. a perpetual right to use your name and likeness, and any other information provided by you, including biographical information, on this MySpace page without any obligation to seek your prior approval or pay any compensation. Apple Computer, Inc. disclaims all liability for any non-Apple content that may appear on this page."

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
I just threw up a little.

At least it looks good. But why would you want to befriend an iPod?

Willis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
emdotdee said:
wish i could get my myspace looking as good as those pages.
hmmph
hear hear...

I would add them cause its Apple, but its just that disclaimer. I aint having no one take my details with telling me. Grr.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
emdotdee said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm kinda thinking along the lines of layout, not the same old myspace page with a nice background thanks..
Sorry. I detest myspace (among others) so didnt really look into what it actually did. just thought you had missed it. :)

fatandlazy11

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2006
Depends on my mood
Willis said:
hear hear...

I would add them cause its Apple, but its just that disclaimer. I aint having no one take my details with telling me. Grr.

Um.. what exactly would Apple use your name for? Unless you post your social security or something, i dont think you have anything to worry about.

Willis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
fatandlazy11 said:
Um.. what exactly would Apple use your name for? Unless you post your social security or something, i dont think you have anything to worry about.
Hey, you never know. And plus, if Apple werent going too, they wouldnt mention it would they...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.