apple on sudamerica

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by phonixp25, Dec 4, 2011.

1. phonixp25 macrumors newbie

Hi there, im new to the forum, but not to apple, and i am from Chile, so sorry in advance for my English. jeje

i have been reading some rumors that apple is coming to chile with a fisical store and with itunes music store. i would like to know what you think about it. is it at all possible for it to happen?? should i get exited? and. if it happens.. wold i get itunes match? and finally would these mean a drop on prices on mac hardware on chile?? thx.

2. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Unless and until something is officially announced by Apple, no one really knows anything. Not about a store, nor about iTunes. As far as Apple dropping their prices on anything - that would be most unusual, to say the least.

Hang on - Apple is expanding all the time. Just keep watching for official Apple announcements.:D

3. phonixp25 thread starter macrumors newbie

hi, about the prices, for example the macbook pro 13" basic. is 1200 us, but in chile the same costs. about 1800 us. i was only wondering if the fact of apple being fisicly in chile wold narrow that difference. thx.