Apple Online Order Return Policy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nde, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Does anyone know if the 30 day return begins on pre-order, ship day, or delivery day?

Thanks in advance.

2. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

It begins 30 days before you order the iPhone.

3. mzt macrumors member

So if you ordered it on the 15th, and got it the 24th, you have to have it returned by July 15th, if you want to return it?.

is that the case?

4. Nde thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nde

Got it. One more question. With your example of the 15th order, does Apple need to receive my iphone before the 15th or do I just need to request a return before the 15th?

Thanks again.

5. Bluehinder macrumors member

From Apple web site

iPhone Return Policy
    If you are not satisfied with your iPhone purchase, please visit online Order Status or call 1-800-676-2775 to request a return. The iPhone must be returned to our warehouse within 30 calendar days from shipment to avoid an $175 early termination fee. The iPhone must be returned in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.

Apple will assess a 10% restocking fee on any opened iPhone. Shipping fees are not refundable.

Note: iPhones must be returned to the original point of purchase (e.g., Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Store, AT&T, Apple Authorized Reseller) with a proof of purchase (e.g., Shipment Notification, Invoice Receipt).

6. technopimp macrumors 6502a

Restocking fee?! That's pretty bold considering I can't use my phone unless it's sitting on a table. I've dropped every call I've tried to make today, I can't get a data connection if I'm touching anything other than the glass, and the battery goes from 100% to 30% with 1hr 17m usage and 16hr standby. Greaaaaaaaaat. :mad: