Apple Online Return Easines

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Black.Infinity, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Black.Infinity macrumors 6502

Black.Infinity

I wanna buy an Ipad to see how its like to own an Ipad

My priority was to upgrade my Iphone 4 first and then get the Ipad 3 but since there is a chance they do not release new one at WWDC event then I'll go with Ipad 2.

i have debts too so i do not want to spend my money on both or maybe have to return Ipad before 14 Days

but maybe once i get my hands on it i would change my mind and want to have both.

So do you think apple will give me a refund cuz i do not like the product? Or i have to give them better reason??

Thanks for reading my post:)

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salespolicies.html#topic-21

3. Black.Infinity thread starter macrumors 6502

Black.Infinity

4. radinojr macrumors newbie

You can return any ipad/iphone that is ordered online w/in 14 days of when it shipped out for a full refund regardless of if its opened or you no longer have original packaging

5. falsecathedrals macrumors member

you have 14 days from the day you receive the ipad. if you decide to return it, all you have to do is call up apple and they will email you a fedex label. you bring this to fedex and they ship it out, no cost to you. i just returned a mbp and it took 5 days to get my money back.

6. radinojr macrumors newbie

The labels are given if there is apple error, such as a defective product, or as courtesy to a customer. But they are not sent out to everyone

7. Black.Infinity thread starter macrumors 6502

Black.Infinity

Was something wrong with your mac or you just changed your mind ?

8. iStudentUK macrumors 65816

iStudentUK

Some countries also have consumer laws as well, so they come in useful from time to time. But there should be no problems with an un-engraved iPad.

9. Hugh Mann macrumors member

I was also considering ordering an iPad 2 online, but was concerned about their return policy. I called up Apple Care and asked if I ordered online, could I return the unit to an Apple Store. I was told, no, that it would have to be shipped back to Apple. Considering I'd be waiting 1-2 weeks for initial delivery, then if anything was wrong with it (coughcoughbacklightbleedcoughcough), I'd have to wait (and possibly pay for) return shipping and then for the refund to be processed. I figure my best bet is to just go to the Apple Store directly, then if I had any problems, it could be dealt with in a more timely matter.