Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emir

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
Istanbul
I bought a Macbook air on 30th of August with master card from Apple Online Store. I've read that Apple first reserves the money in the bank and approves the credit card. Then once its approved, they draw the money from the bank and ship the product. It went on like that in my situation too, however it seems, the money that was reserved was driven two times, in 30th of august and 1st of september. The shipment is going on smoothly, and they've only shipped one macbook air, not two. What should i do, anyone have an idea?

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
As already stated, contact Apple and your credit card company/bank and tell them that you have a sales receipt (either email or whatever) that specifically states you ordered 1 computer at such and such price.

emir

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
Istanbul
i just got off the phone with Apple, their system is getting updated and he can't reach our information. Will call back tomorrow. Hope it all resolves to be good.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Definitely try Apple again; when something similar happened to me I got a $100 gift voucher out of it so it's worth chasing them up :)

emir

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
Istanbul
Well, that sucks. Any update on your situation? They should be able to take care of it right away...

thanks for your concern. I talked with my bank and they've said it probably is their fault and they say it looks like we've withdraw the computer's fee and reserved another computer's fee of money from the balance. I've made a request and hopefully they'll un-reserve it. Give it back i mean.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.