Apple online store delivery estimates?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mikkelnl, Nov 27, 2016.

1. mikkelnl macrumors member

Ordered last friday via the Apple website, after spending what seems like ages considering and reading/watching reviews. The Series 0 was in my opinion not great so Series 2 was the way to go, and as a surprise I ordered the Rose Gold 38 mm with woven nylon mignight blue band for the misses, and a aluminium space gray 42mm with black woven nylon for myself...

Now, the wait is hard; delivery is expected between 12 and 15 december... aarrgghhhhh.... ;)

Does anyone know if these estimates are any good, I've had orders arrive much quicker but those weren't Watches...

Anyways, looking forward to them, really curious what daily use will feel like....

2. jakerichva macrumors member

My experience is that they are pretty close. It may come a day or two earlier, but not much more than that. Frankly, it depends on your shipper. Apple uses many shippers, and some get it consistently early and at least one I have seen used let my order sit for four days in a warehouse, but delivered on the date promised. Frustrating, since it could have been delivered early.