Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

menziep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
The Apple Store is down!

:apple: iPhone anyone?:rolleyes:

iphone-backsoon.jpg

NOTE: This message is showing on both the US and Canada's Stores.

Please feel free to comment!

US Store

CA Store

iPhone Manual - Not live at time of posting.

Engadget live line-blogging

Links Correct at Time of Posting

yagran

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex, UK
Makes me laugh how the first four posters to this thread are from the UK...

well we cant get excited about gettin gone so we get excited about things like online store going down lol

plus theres not going to be anything else relesed other than the iphone today, simply coz the UK store is stl up. its just US down.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Makes me laugh how the first four posters to this thread are from the UK...

Yeah it is pretty funny, got nothing better to do than try and find out about the iPhone, even though i wont get it for at least 5 months.

yagran

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex, UK
Yeah! and it just gone 11pm.

dude stay strong! we've got until 2AM till the store goes back up if my time calculations are correct! :D

although its cool, im on leopard so i have that to mess about with for a few hours, plus a crud load of music to listen to.

surely its just gone 6:13PM in nyc, so some people will have bought iphones and be out?!

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
dude stay strong! we've got until 2AM till the store goes back up if my time calculations are correct! :D

although its cool, im on leopard so i have that to mess about with for a few hours, plus a crud load of music to listen to.

Oh yeah remember from the other thread, did you find the comments about spacebar being the shortcut for quicklook and cmd+backspace for deleting files.

Macrumors is really getting slammed at the moment.

It has now been 20 minutes, if you live close enough surely you are home by now and want to read the user manual

menziep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006

lol :mad:

So you're signed up to the Apple Developer Connection Membership thing... I wish i had Leopard :( . btw is it any good.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
dude its awesome. check your pm's

oh and has anyone noticed the blurry coverflow controls for mac minis and macbooks has finally been fixed in iTunes 7.3?

pyschofreak reported that the problem seemed to be fixed on his macbook

Milking it, somewhat

att_iphone_line_4---8.jpg

menziep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
Engadget have the iPhone!

Engadget will soon be posting Unboxing Pics.

'The Cube, 5th Ave. NYC, 6:27PM EDT - We're in and we have an iPhone. Unboxing pics on the way.'

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.