apple online store issue

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Alexrat1996, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Alexrat1996 Suspended

Dear mac forum people I have a question I want to see on my apple online account if my billing and shipping information is update to without me changing or removing anything? I used to see if my information was up to date via the iPhone app but now they updated it and changed it any way i can see if my information is up to date online via apple page please help me respond i don't want to mess anything up or remove anything I just want to see if my billing and shipping address are correct only so i can preorder the new iPhone next month
    --- Post Merged, Aug 5, 2016 ---
    any idea

2. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

3. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

I'm there after that what do I click
    --- Post Merged, Aug 5, 2016 ---
    it does not show my billing adress only last number of card number

4. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

I suggest you contact Apple directly, assuming this is your account your requesting assistance of. It seems odd your asking for help with your personal data on a forum. Apple can quickly access your account and answer questions you may have once you verify your identity and personal information.

5. satcomer, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016

satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

Scroll and click the Account then Edit and change your address (down on the Edit page)!

6. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Will do but not sure if this option is right I went to shopping bag then click account then change billing and shipping address is that another way

7. ApfelKuchen macrumors 68020

The iPhone app displays both the full shipping address and the full billing address.

The only thing you can't see is the credit card number. There are very good reasons for that, often as a matter of law, and as a matter of maintaining trust. Don't you want them to protect your card info from people like family and friends who may have your Apple ID password, or from strangers who may be watching over your shoulder or managed to get your password in a phishing scam? I doubt you'll have any luck getting that information if you phone Apple, either. Would you want them giving that info to random callers who claim to be you?

If you want to be sure the credit card number is correct, then just enter the correct information. Maybe you'll be putting in the same card information, maybe you'll be updating outdated information. There's no harm done if you enter the same card number. The only thing that matters is that what you put in now is correct.

It's a lot faster to do that than to engage in discussions on the internet or wait on hold for tech support.

8. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

lets say I put any wrong information once i click submit would it give me a mesasge saying which information was wrong for me to fix it then put submit and chat support told me to do this go to account then chnage billing and shipping

9. ApfelKuchen macrumors 68020

Yes, you'll be told immediately if the card information is incorrect. You'll also be told if the billing information doesn't match what the bank has on file. The shipping address is your responsibility - no way for Apple to know if you made a mistake there.

10. Videomanmac macrumors 6502

I'd be happy to verify your card is correct and working. :p

11. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

ok done that already gave me no errors at all did it three time so i can be calm i did it all right now to wait for the new iphone to be announce at a event next month

12. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

What does this mean apple itunes incorrect format credit card when I put the credit card in iTunes
    --- Post Merged, Aug 11, 2016 ---
    I was able to put it back in After I restarted my compuTer
    --- Post Merged, Aug 11, 2016 ---
    Who will help me

13. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Have updated card updated I'm worried I put a wrong cvc number or something should I just reupdate to be safe on my side before the preorder date

14. Alexrat1996, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016

Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended