Apple Online Store "Processing Order" iMac

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Edward359, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Edward359 macrumors newbie

Edward359

Hello, first time post-er here. I ordered an iMac, my first Apple computer, that was supposed to ship from 1-3 business days but its been four now and the status page still says "Processing Order" Is this normal? The delivery window is still a few days away, though. Any thoughts from people who have ordered from apple.com before? Thank you.

2. omnisphere macrumors member

Have you customized the iMac with i7? then it is normal to take up to five days, if not it is strange.

Good luck with your iMac!

I am going for the 27" i7 with 256 SSD soon!

:D

3. yjchua95 macrumors 604

If you BTO-ed it, then it's normal.

It took a full week for my BTO iMacs to be delivered to my home.

4. Edward359 thread starter macrumors newbie

Edward359

Yes, I customized it with a solid state drive, but the delivery window they gave me does not seem realistic considering it is still in the Processing items stage. I can't help but wonder if the release of the iPhone 6 is preventing other types of items from shipping on time from apple.com. I guess I'll just have to be patient.

5. Kyle-K macrumors regular

Kyle-K

Then if it's not one of the build to order options that are often ordered it may have to come directly from the factory.

It wouldn't surprise me.

6. jaycee520 macrumors regular

I called Apple about a week delay on my rMBP and i mentioned about the iPhone released thats probably causing the delay..they didnt verbally acknowledge it but it looks like thats what preventing it…oh well they gave me a free Apple TV :)

7. poiihy macrumors 68020

poiihy

WAAT THEY GAVE YOU A FREE APPLE TV WAAAAAT :eek:

8. rgarteteach macrumors newbie

good,it's not one of the build to order options that are often ordered it may have to come directly from the factory.[​IMG]thanks

9. jaycee520 macrumors regular

Yes they did :) they asked me of what i need for my rMBP and i requested a TB to Ethernet adapter and theyre like come up with something better LOL