Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
Hi - today after 3 weeks finally get my iPhone 4 shipped (ordered in UK Online Store) - so my question is - how much time will it take, to arrive my iPhone 4 to me in UK ;)? Is it estimated time or shorter, or what?

jamescwarren

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2005
Isle of Man
Mine was shipped on Monday and according to TNT's tracking, arrived in the UK yesterday. I live in the Isle of Man so it takes a little longer to get here, so mine will hopefully will arrive tomorrow! Mine started off in Hong Kong, then to the Netherlands, then to the UK :)

ftf

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2004
I ordered on July 18, status was updated to Prepared for Shipment on Wednesday... and I received an e-mail this morning saying my order has shipped. Sure enough it arrived around lunch time today via UPS (central London). It was originally scheduled for August 19!

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
Emm, seems to be strange, congratulations for luck :D.

By the way, how much time does it take for them to update details about courier and tracking in ordered status.

Ps. Mine was shipped on 5th, not on 6th :p

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
OK, but after what time from status 'order shipped' does the tracking number of TNT appears in the order status, because right now I cannot find it now.

ftf

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2004
Don't know the answer to that exactly but for me it was within 24 hours... however mine was shipped with UPS so I don't know if that makes a difference.

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
OK I understand - do you think that they might update this info during the weekend or only in business day they are making updates..?

marcin0903

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2009
;O - I wanted to check my iPhone's 4 order and I saw next to it - 'shipped via Kuhne & Nagel Spedition' - then I copied tracking no. checked and there is written that on 9th it will be in Birmingham than it wil be forwarded to TNT and delivered - to my, right?
The strange thing is that, the tracking number has now disappeared.

(same thing happend with white bumper, but instead Kugne + Nagel it was Syncreon - but I could not find on their site any tracking tool)

btw. bumper and iPhone 4 will be repacked as one delivery so it may delay it a bit, but if the things are as they are, could you tell when it will arrive to me ;)? (of course estimate.. :D)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.