Apple Opening

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by luckygyrl83, Jul 1, 2008.

1. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

What time will Apple open on 7/11/08? We've gotten confirmation that ATT (probably just the official stores) are opening doors at 8AM :eek: I havent seen anything from Apple yet.

Anyone???

2. Scooterman1 macrumors 6502a

Scooterman1

Apple likes to keep a lot of things a secret until the last minute. More Hype.

3. elbirth macrumors 65816

I don't much care when they open up on 8/11/08, as I'll have had my iPhone 3G for a month at that point :p

As for 7/11/08, I haven't heard either, but I would imagine that they would start offering them for sale at the same time, rather than letting the AT&T stores get all the initial traffic. I'm going to go to an Apple store later this week to see about doing my pre-credit check to see if they do it as well, and see what time they open

4. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

Firstly, it's 7/11/08. Secondly, Apple will most likely be opening their doors and selling the iPhone 3G at the exact same time as AT&T. Can you imagine the mob outside the Apple store if they started sales of it at 6PM instead of 8AM? Everyone would hit AT&T stores first until their stock was completely depleted, then rush to Apple stores... complete chaos.

5. luckygyrl83 thread starter macrumors 6502

The only prob I can see with that, as it was mentioned in some other posts, many Apple stores located inside of malls. I know some of them have morning walkers, or whatever the hell they do, that go in at 7 or something like that.

6. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

7. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

There's a lot of AT&T stores and kiosks located in malls as well.

8. luckygyrl83 thread starter macrumors 6502

Very true. The ones that I see are in outside shopping centers. Well, the official ones anyway.

9. sara123456 macrumors member