Apple (or someone)....please release a full-size BT Keyboard

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by CtotheP, May 31, 2011.

1. CtotheP macrumors regular

and Mouse!!! If apple could give us an updated keyboard w/ the numeric pad or Logitech/M$ come out w/ a nice-size bluetooth set, it would be awesome! Tried the M$ Mobile Bluetooth 6000 this week and it's just too small

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Why? Bluetooth is an awful wireless standard.

...although I will admit it seems strange to me that Apple doesn't have a full-sized version of the wireless keyboard.

3. RMo macrumors 65816

RMo

Funny, it works fine for me (and lots of other people who use it). And since it's built in to almost every recent Mac, you don't need an external adapter, which takes up a USB port (that's part of the reason I'm wireless in the first place) and might be bulky to boot.

I'm using the old-style (giant white and clear plastic) Bluetooth keyboard in hopes that some day someone might release a small-profile on like Apple's current one--but with a numeric keypad. (I'm not interested in the not-quite-matching Bluetooth numeric keypad made by...I can't remember who.)

That being said, I think this one comes pretty close, although it's keys--while smaller than the standard ones--are probably not like the chiclet keys of Apple as of late: http://www.macally.com/en/product/ArticleShow.asp?ArticleID=257