Apple order acknowledgment, confirmation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by McBeats, Jun 17, 2010.

1. McBeats macrumors 6502a

Yesterday after preordering an iPhone 4 on apple.com, I got an acknowledgment email... But I'm thinking there still needs to be a confirmation email that follows.... What am I to expect through apple? (I set up new account (new customer) for 1 iPhone.)

2. oldschooldude macrumors regular

Dude, I pre-ordered and all i received was the acknowledgement email. I checked my order on apple's website and it is good to go for delivery on 6/24. You need to check your order on apple's website - i don't think there will be another "confirmation" email. Also, you can always call apple to confirm.

3. s0vereignT macrumors member

The acknowledgment is all you get until it ships.

4. nippyjun macrumors 65816

Just check your order on the apple site. The email doesn't matter as long as you can see it in the order status.

5. McBeats thread starter macrumors 6502a

really? cuz my friend said he got an acknowledge email and confirm email a lil later... (from apple store)

6. s0vereignT macrumors member

Haven't heard of anyone getting a second email. There are a lot of threads on here about the emails, and everyone's saying they just got an acknowledgment.

7. jtp098 macrumors 6502a

don't fuss the acknowledgement email is all you get thats all i get it is the came as a confirmation it confirms you ordered and has your order number and ship date.. do you ned more then that?

8. McBeats thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks everybody :D ; noob here, when it comes to apple online store.

9. jtp098 macrumors 6502a

sorry that yours does not ship till july 14 you should get to a apple store one day to see if u can snag one over the next weekend i bet you could