Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mandely88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
anyone else have the same situation? I haven't received a css from att and my contract date hasn't changed. my order says not shipped yet on apples site. under order details it says no voice plan. any thoughts?

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
I am trying to figure this out for my friend... He isn't the MOST tech advanced but his ends 7/1 and says he is not eligible until then... He said he must have spent 30 minutes on the phone and even got a "manager". He said they said something about his apple care and I was like dude, we got that on our iMacs, there is no Apple care for iPhone... he said he argued with these people for ever and even told them about Steve's "anybody in 2010" ordeal and they still said for whatever reason he is not eligible until 7/1. He purchased the 3G at launch... I'm going to call them tomorrow pretending to be him... what on earth could be the freaking problem here.

mrblack927

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2008
Is there a way to check for a new CSS on att's website that I'm missing? I never got an email but when I log in to my att wireless account and look at my current css was made on 6/18/2010. Does that mean I'm all set? Is there anything I need to explicitly sign or agree to before they will consider it "active?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.