Apple Pay and Adding cards every iOS update

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by MTXR, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MTXR macrumors member

Every time i update my phone to the latest version of iOS, my cards get deleted out of wallet. Is this standard? I'm getting sick of adding my cards in every single time i update. I have a lot of credit cards... I think if this happens again, i'm not going to use apple pay anymore, since i don't use it at a lot of places anyways.

2. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Getting 'sick' once a year is not the worst thing to happen in life.:eek: Also did you upgrade your iPhone?

3. Tech198 macrumors G4

It would be....... but backing up/restoring apps is worse... u loose all your passwords.

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

I haven't done any of the incremental updates of iOS since it was introduced but I would think this would only be the case with each major update which only happens at best once a year so I don't think it's that big a deal. If it's with every incremental update that would be annoying although it's something I would put up with due to the ease of use, convenience and security ApplePay offers.