Apple Pay and Discover

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by CTYankee, Sep 26, 2015.

1. CTYankee, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015

CTYankee macrumors 6502

I can't set up either of our Discover cards. I can get through the process up to the last step, but it says it was unable to add the card. I called Discover and they said they are aware of reports, and it may be Watch OS2 related.

I'm using an iPhone 5S so that may be part of the issue. iOS9 and WatchOS2.

Anyone get Discover to work with Apple Pay? What devices and OS? Did you have any issues and if so how did you work around them?

2. alxz1194 macrumors member

I've added my Discover card to both my iPhone (iOS 9) and Watch (2.0) without any problems. Maybe this is a technical glitch that will be fixed soon?

3. CTYankee thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Bootleg Gucci macrumors regular

Bootleg Gucci

Apple Pay with Discover IT card worked with my Apple Watch (OS2) and iPhone 5S (IOS 9.0.1). when adding the discover card directly in the Apple Watch App, it hung for a while, but added. My Apple Store employee said that I was the first person to use Apply Pay on Launch Day to buy 6S Plus. Haven't seen %10 CB show up yet.

5. Tom2D2 macrumors newbie

Tom2D2

6. CTYankee thread starter macrumors 6502

YES! That worked. Thank you! I'll be notifying Discover. I was on the phone with two different agents for about 30 minutes. I also tried the chat system. No one seems to have a clue what is going on much less that there is a solution.