Apple Pay Canada is Live

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by vinitmenon, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinitmenon macrumors regular

vinitmenon

Canadians with American Express: Good news, you can start adding your amex to your iphone 6 or later and apple watch.. just change the region to US and add your card.. you can change it back to Canada because AMEX is the only card we can add as of now...

AMEX from banks doesnt work
    Scotiabank Visa doesnt work
    PC MasterCard doesnt work.

:):apple:

2. supertomtom macrumors 6502

supertomtom

Lucky for you guys. I just tried this same method with the Australian Amex, seeing how it's also one of the countries launching soon but doesn't work for us down here yet :(

3. BradWould, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015

BradWould macrumors 6502

BradWould

image.jpeg Its now showing up in the wallet app. No need to change your region settings. Too bad I don't have Amex.

4. john991 macrumors 6502a

Now just for Apple putting in the Apple Pay logo in the supported stores on Apple's map!

5. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

They will add launch partners but in my experience here the smaller stores will have to submit the feature to the maps group. It will take a while to reflect everyone that might take it. (around here a few places but many, many that do not yet)(what are they waiting for)

6. catean macrumors regular

10 minutes to apply online and 3-4 days for card delivery. You will not regret it, best customer service ever and a lot of perks. I am a AMEX Gold Rewards owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.