Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kiwidaniel

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
New York City
I recently gave my Unlocked (AT&T) iphone 6 to my girlfriend. I restored it and setup as a new phone...

When I go to "Wallet" and click "add card," a bubble pops up and say "Card could not be added. Please try again later or contact the card issuer for more information."

(This is without me even entering any card information..)

If ANYONE can help me I would appreciate it. I got her the apple watch too so it would be nice if she could use the apple pay function...

I absolutely do not know what to do... Also anyone know the APN settings to get LTE to work for Simple Mobile (they run on the T-mobile network) - maybe need an updated sim ?

joneill55

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2007
I recently gave my Unlocked (AT&T) iphone 6 to my girlfriend. I restored it and setup as a new phone...

When I go to "Wallet" and click "add card," a bubble pops up and say "Card could not be added. Please try again later or contact the card issuer for more information."

(This is without me even entering any card information..)

If ANYONE can help me I would appreciate it. I got her the apple watch too so it would be nice if she could use the apple pay function...

I absolutely do not know what to do... Also anyone know the APN settings to get LTE to work for Simple Mobile (they run on the T-mobile network) - maybe need an updated sim ?

joneill55

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2007

In the same boat. Cannot add a Visa or MC. Called banks, called Apple and have a case #. I'm guessing its an IOS9.01 issue. Will follow up with Apple later in week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.