Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has sent out a new Apple Pay promotional email, offering Bed Bath & Beyond customers 10% back on purchases in the form of My Funds rewards when using Apple's digital payment service.

apple-pay-bed-bath-beyond-promo-feb-2021.jpg

My Funds is a program run by Bed Bath & Beyond that rewards its customers for shopping and engaging with the company. The rewards can be redeemed in store at Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy BABY and Harmon Face Values.

According to the terms and conditions, the promotion runs from March 4 until March 18 and My Funds rewards earned are valid for 30 days. More information about My Funds can be found on the Bed Bath & Beyond website.

The email also highlighted other home improvement merchants that accept Apple Pay either in-store or in-app, including Ace Hardware, Buy Buy Baby, Houzz, and Office Depot.

Earlier this week, Apple launched a new Apple Card promotion offering new Apple Card customers 6% Daily Cash Back for purchases made from Apple for the month of March.

Article Link: Apple Pay Promo Offers 10% Back in Bed Bath & Beyond Rewards

ciociosan

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2009
Lund, Sweden
Introducing Apple’s HomeKit enabled iSheets. They decide when you need to sleep based on your Fitness data and drag you to bed and put you to sleep right away.

Apple iSheets: Only dreams now.

macsareveryinteresting

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2020
Colorado Springs
Define everything please.
I’ll define everything. Best Buy, Apple Store, Walmart, King Sooperes, Banana Republic, Holister, JCPenny, Costco Wholesale, 7-11, Kum&Go, Bed Bath&Beyond, Bath&Body Works, American Furniture Warehouse, more convenience stores, IKEA, Whole Foods Market, Sams Club, Macy’s, Dillards, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, Sprouts Farmers Market. I could keep going on places.

Reactions: pdaholic

RowellE

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2012
But BB&B already offers 10% off with coupon mailers they sent out every two weeks. I always throw them out cuz I never shop there.

RowellE

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2012
Wow, just like their mailers. :D

I would say they send out as much coupons in the mail as AOL did with their internet trial CD’s.

With the email list, from what you said, you have to sign up. So it’s good that it’s an opt-in situation. I’ve never been to a BB&B, so I don’t even know how they got my address.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.