Apple Pay Promo Offers Free Drink With Jimmy John's Order

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's latest Apple Pay promotion, which is being emailed out to customers as of this afternoon, offers a free drink with a Jimmy John's purchase when using Apple Pay with Freaky Fast Rewards from Jimmy John's.

Customers who spend $10 or more in store, in the Jimmy John's app, or on the Jimmy John's website with Apple Pay can earn a free drink on their account.

The promotion is available through March 15, 2020, and there is a limit of one reward per day per Freaky Fast Rewards account.

Apple's promotion, which focuses on ordering ahead for pickup when arriving at the store, also highlights apps from Chipotle, Panera Bread, and Sonic.

Article Link: Apple Pay Promo Offers Free Drink With Jimmy John's Order

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
I got a promo email about this earlier in the week and I don't think it ever mentioned Apple Pay. Pretty sure this is just a general promotion they are running and probably just also did a parallel one with Apple Pay or whatever.

thadoggfather

macrumors G4
Oct 1, 2007
That’s a good point about franchise owners. Still I don’t find their food all that great. I want a hot sandwich not some cold rinky dink thing

plus soda is just sugar water free or not it’s crap

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BigMcGuire

BigMcGuire

Contributor
Jan 10, 2012
California
That’s a good point about franchise owners. Still I don’t find their food all that great. I want a hot sandwich not some cold rinky dink thing

plus soda is just sugar water free or not it’s crap
I can't stand Subway anymore. The Jersey Mikes I used to frequent let go one of their star employees that made the place amazing - they hired 6 people and now it takes 15+ mins to get a really crappy sandwich. Just recently started going to a Jimmy Johns where my coworker knows the franchise owner - a huge step up from Jersey Mikes.

I have not found anywhere that makes great hot sandwiches tho. :(

thadoggfather

macrumors G4
Oct 1, 2007
I can't stand Subway anymore. The Jersey Mikes I used to frequent let go one of their star employees that made the place amazing - they hired 6 people and now it takes 15+ mins to get a really crappy sandwich. Just recently started going to a Jimmy Johns where my coworker knows the franchise owner - a huge step up from Jersey Mikes.

I only eat subway when on a long road trip and limited options otherwise never. I miss Quiznos but those are mostly extinct

firehouse subs isn’t half bad and a good cause offering to round up the bill to go to firemen

I dont eat jersey mikes often but they make a mean Philly cheesesteak

hmm not sure about other chains. I try to go local if possible

it is sad how hard it is to find a decent sandwich chain. Hadn’t thought about it

BigMcGuire

Contributor
Jan 10, 2012
California
I only eat subway when on a long road trip and limited options otherwise never. I miss Quiznos but those are mostly extinct

firehouse subs isn’t half bad and a good cause offering to round up the bill to go to firemen

I dont eat jersey mikes often but they make a mean Philly cheesesteak

hmm not sure about other chains. I try to go local if possible

it is sad how hard it is to find a decent sandwich chain. Hadn’t thought about it
I REALLY miss Quiznos... I loved that chain a lot. The workers there used to know me and start my order soon as I walked in. Most people I know have no idea what Quiznos was. Nice to see another Quiznos fan out there. :)

Firehouse subs - I've been to that place once - I'll keep an eye out for that (none local). :/

Yeah, agreed with your last sentence.

redshifted

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2014
Midwest

BigMcGuire

Contributor
Jan 10, 2012
California
Quiznos was good... but I really miss the chain that started the whole trend: Hoagie's Corner (a dilly of a deli).
Never knew about this place! To this day I miss that slow oven that Quiznos used - they’d put your finish sandwich on it - it was like a chain mail slab that would rotate into an oven for maybe a minute or less and then your sandwich would pop out all melted and hot.

Hoagie’s Corner - I’ll check into this.

Naraxus

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2016
I REALLY miss Quiznos... I loved that chain a lot. The workers there used to know me and start my order soon as I walked in. Most people I know have no idea what Quiznos was. Nice to see another Quiznos fan out there. :)

Firehouse subs - I've been to that place once - I'll keep an eye out for that (none local). :/

Yeah, agreed with your last sentence.
You got another Quiznos fan right here! Love them!

Wizpod96

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2017

For hot subs I’m lucky to Have an Penn Station. They have a loyalty program accept Apple Pay and have great Fries and lemonade.

Ranking:
Penn Station
Jersey Mikes
Fire House Subs
Jimmy Johns
Subway

My subjective opinion of course to each his/her own.

H3LL5P4WN

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
For hot subs I’m lucky to Have an Penn Station. They have a loyalty program accept Apple Pay and have great Fries and lemonade.

Ranking:
Penn Station
Jersey Mikes
Fire House Subs
Jimmy Johns
Subway

My subjective opinion of course to each his/her own.
Great Steak and Potato
Charlies
Penn Station
Quiznos
DiBellas
Jersey Mikes
Subway
and never Jimmy Jagoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.