Apple Pay Promo Takes 15% Off Orders Placed in the Adidas App Through June 28

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jun 21, 2018.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Apple has partnered with Adidas for this week's Apple Pay promotion, allowing customers to save 15 percent on items purchased in the iOS Adidas app until June 28. There's no promo code this time around, and some exclusions apply in regards to the products that can be discounted, but the companies didn't provide specifics.

[​IMG]

To take advantage of the promotion, download the Adidas app for iOS [Direct Link], add items to your cart, and when checking out choose Apple Pay as the payment method and the 15 percent savings will be automatically applied.

Other retailers mentioned in the summer workout-themed promotional email include The North Face, Oakley, and Reef, which Apple says offer faster checkout thanks to Apple Pay. Apple's last promotion also encouraged Apple Pay users to get active outside with two free bike rides through the ofo app.

Prior to ofo, promotions have often included partnerships with Postmates, Instacart, Fandango, and more.

Article Link: Apple Pay Promo Takes 15% Off Orders Placed in the Adidas App Through June 28

2. SoApple macrumors regular

3. FelixDerKater Contributor

FelixDerKater

Eventually, they will offer a percentage in rewards on all credit card purchases via their network.

4. Tiago L macrumors newbie

Tiago L

Hey guys, this is not a US exclusive promo - I’ve used it in Spain this weekend and got my brand new running shoes yesterday

5. blacktape242 macrumors 65816

blacktape242

6. timsutcliffe macrumors 6502

Advertised on the App Store and within the Adidas app in the UK. Nice that it's not a US exclusive.

7. expiredyogurt macrumors regular

expiredyogurt

cop the new parley ultraboost with this. i hope it actually do look that good with my feet

8. Lesser Evets macrumors 68040

Lesser Evets

I love how the shadow makes the jogger look like a cow. A cash cow, perhaps.

9. DeepIn2U macrumors 603

DeepIn2U

I’ve made this attempt twice and ApplePay is

a) presented once above the checkout button,

B) doesn’t seem to work with either my visa debit cards even though manual entry of either card works as a payment and seen as a visa debit card.