Apple Pay question?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cyberguycpt, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Cyberguycpt macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

Today I was trying to add my Schools First Credit Union card to Apple Pay. They have not officially launched it but they are part of the many coming soon cards to be added. When I tried to add it awhile ago it would just say not available at this time. But yesterday it let me put my info in and then had me accept a terms of use, but at the end it said to contact my bank. So my question is does it showing the terms of use mean there about to official launch it? Has anyone else experienced this?

2. soy macrumors member

soy

3. Cyberguycpt thread starter macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

No not yet, unfortunately I think they will be clueless.

4. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I know my bank accepts the apple pay and when I add the card, it's approved but I need to call the bank to verify and to activate it so I can use it. Maybe it's this process that you need to do? Give them a call.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

They will not be as clueless as we are about your account or the particular financial institutions apple pay options.
    If it tells you to call them then call them. They will give you details or enable it if its up and running.
    All anyone will tell you here is guesses and suggestions. Not definate answers.

That would be the common sense thing to do one would think:D

6. ron7624, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015

ron7624 Contributor

ron7624

Yes. I experience the same exact scenario with Barclaycard in October. On Nov 1, without fanfare or announcement, I tried to set up the card again and it did work.
    Give it time to work out the fine print and you will be rewarded.:)

7. Cyberguycpt thread starter macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

Thanks for your replies guys. I called my bank and they said it's not ready yet but soon.

8. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I noticed on the last list there were a lot of Credit Unions added. Maybe yours will be in the next batch?