Apple Pay UK Icons

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by JediAlejandro, Jul 11, 2015.

1. JediAlejandro macrumors member

JediAlejandro

Just thought I'd mention.

Was in McDonalds a little earlier noticed they had the 'Apple Pay' logo already in door. Just thought I'd tell you guys cause it's pretty cool. Only seen the one but haven't been at McDonalds in ages! Was at Silverburn restaurant, just off the M77 (Scotland). Would have snapped a picture but forgot when leaving (plus was with a attractive female and, although she alreadys knows I'm a geek, didn't want to blow any chances! Hope you guys can understand!)

By the way, hope this is the correct section to post in! Sorry if it's not!

2. Michael Clarke macrumors member

Michael Clarke

3. JediAlejandro thread starter macrumors member

JediAlejandro

Hahahaha! No, was a group of us and we all heading separate ways but meeting in the middle and decided to grab a bite. Worse than that is she brought her own food! :'D

4. Snapperjw macrumors regular

Roll on Tuesday is what I say. Hoping that when I pop my Apple Pay virginity it won't be at McDonald's.

5. Epoch KW macrumors member

Epoch KW

I'm still smiling paying for Starbucks with the barcode on my watch.

Everywhere i've used it so far the baristas have not seen it done using a watch before which surprises me.

6. reclusive46 macrumors 65816

reclusive46

I was in Leicester for a meeting on Friday and saw the Apple Pay logo on the door of McDonalds in the city centre.

7. JediAlejandro thread starter macrumors member

JediAlejandro

Pretty cool man. Here's hoping tomorrow it goes live! My plan is to use it on phone first then Watch. :)