Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

In the latest Apple Pay promotion, customers can get $15 off at 1-800-Flowers when they use Apple Pay to shop in the retailer's "Gift Collection." This can be done in the 1-800-Flowers app or on 1800Flowers.com now through Friday, February 15 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

27-apple-pay-promo.jpg

Apple's promo is themed around Valentine's Day (taking place one week from today on February 14), and notes that "sending love is easier with Apple Pay." The company also points towards its own Apple Store app, Etsy, and Barneys New York as places to get shopping ideas for your significant other this week.

Apple typically marks major holidays with Apple Pay promos, including a series of promotions that kicked off last December aimed at holiday shoppers. Promo partners typically include Postmates, Ray-Ban, Warby Parker, Nike, StubHub, Instacart, and more.

Article Link: Apple Pay Valentine's Day Promo Offers $15 Off at 1-800-Flowers

Bin Cook

Suspended
Jun 16, 2018
How about some promos for the majority of your customers that live outside of the US?

bbeagle

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2010
Buffalo, NY
People complain about the Apple Tax all the time.

When are people going to complain that Flowers, which cost like 10 cents for a dozen to make, sell for $60?

Reactions: nyctravis

mrow

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2009
Damnit! I wish I had know about this yesterday when I made an order. I could have triple dipped. I had the $15 off from T-Mobile Tuesdays. I also had an Amex offer for here for $15 off $50. I could have used that same Amex card with Apple Pay and gotten an additional $15 off.

69Mustang

macrumors 604
Jan 7, 2014
In between a rock and a hard place
People complain about the Apple Tax all the time.

When are people going to complain that Flowers, which cost like 10 cents for a dozen to make, sell for $60?

10 cents? Dude, I didn't know God had overhead. I wonder how much would it cost for Him to make a tiger-grizzly-shark? If it's too expensive, I would be willing to contribute to a GoFundMe. Just puttin' it out there.

Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: GIZBUG

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
You must select from their "gift collection" that is $20 more than their current sale prices.

macfacts

macrumors 601
Oct 7, 2012
Cybertron
Apple doesn't care about privacy. When you buy flowers thru this apple promo, you are sharing your address with Apple's partner here.

You are the product. A captive audience ready to be shown ads.

I'm willing to bet if you buy thru this promo, you will get an email advertising flowers for mother's Day too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.