Apple Pay Watch History???

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iBighouse, Jul 12, 2015.

1. iBighouse macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

Is there a way to see what charges have been made on an Apple watch via Apple Pay?

I just tried to use my watch for a payment today and after waving at the sensor, the watched chimed and did that checkmark like it's done lots of times before...but, the register at the store said there was no payment made. They couldn't use the watch for a payment, but had to use an iPhone with Apple Pay until they get their new Veriphone systems in...ended up just using a credit card because my 5S doesn't do Apple pay.

At any rate, it took him two more attempts to get my card to go through as well. And, I really would like to see if my watch's processing went through. And I seem to remember reading in this forum that you can view your apple pay history somewhere.

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

If you're looking for transactions to be listed for your card your issuer would need to support push notifications for this. My AMEX and Citi cards support this but my Credit Union card doesn't. Those would appear on your phone.

3. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

I setup all my credit cards to email me when there is charge of more than $1.
    Email threads become history for me, and most of email come in less than 1min, some just seconds after charge.
    Most credit cards notification could also setup with text message.