Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manyelski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
Hi all, so tried to add a debit card (Capital one 360 USA) to my wallet and all went well till I had to log in my app and verify my card, which I did and nothing happened, it keeps on asking to verify, I keep on verifying it and nada. I logged out of my apple ID and unlock code, restarted my phone, logged back in again and same thing. And funny is that a little before that I have added cards. Getting sick of apple's crap, sick of their stupid a** bugs and glitches, the quality drops but the prices rise. Screw you apple _|_

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
Hi all, so tried to add a debit card (Capital one 360 USA) to my wallet and all went well till I had to log in my app and verify my card, which I did and nothing happened, it keeps on asking to verify, I keep on verifying it and nada. I logged out of my apple ID and unlock code, restarted my phone, logged back in again and same thing. And funny is that a little before that I have added cards. Getting sick of apple's crap, sick of their stupid a** bugs and glitches, the quality drops but the prices rise. Screw you apple _|_
Has it occurred to you to call Capital One and that maybe the issue is on their end?

CR1281

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2020
I've got the exact same problem. Add the card, open the app, click on activate... and nothing. Did you figure yours out?

TinaBelcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2017
Had same issues once my iMac 2020 was ready to ship, suddenly it wouldn’t accept my card and put my Mac in fresh. I had to add my moms card for it to work. I’m still bitter about it!

• Sad
Reactions: compwiz1202
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.