Apple pay

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Globug, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Globug macrumors 6502

Globug

Does anyone know how to use apple pay? Do I just put the phone on the reader and press the home button? I tried using it and it won't work. My mom loaded in 2 of her credit cards on my phone for me to use while I'm back overseas and I just tried using it at the airport. It just won't work. :(

2. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

From the lockscreen you double tap the home button and then hold the phone over the reader. If you're inside the wallet app you place your finger on the home button and then hold it over the reader.

3. MarkX macrumors regular

MarkX

Go in to wallet and see if the cards have been authorised and good to go. If they are it should just be a case of presenting your phone to the wireless pay point and resting your finger on the scanner to authorise.

If you double click on the home button from the lock screen it should bring your cards up ready to use.

4. slenpree macrumors 6502a

slenpree

Also just holding the phone near the reader wakes up Apple Pay and then you just authenticate with your fingerprint.

5. tromboneaholic macrumors 65816

tromboneaholic

Did she enter the code she was emailed for each card to authorize?

6. Globug thread starter macrumors 6502

Globug

The cards say ready for use. It just didn't work :(.

7. Globug thread starter macrumors 6502

Globug

She got an email saying the card was ready to use but also another email from citibank to check the internal email. She doesn't have the password for that