Apple Pencil 2 stuck in processing.

Royksöpp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 4, 2013
I ordered my iPad and Pencil on Nov 5th. The iPad already shipped with a delivery of 11/14. The Pencil is still processing! What is going on? It was in the 11/23-11/28 range. I need my Pencil! Is anyone else still waiting on theirs?

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 601
Apr 7, 2012
Wait, it isn't due until the 23rd at the earliest and you are complaining it is still in the processing stage? Just go to the store and pick one up.

Reactions: Surfer13134

Royksöpp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 4, 2013
Wait, it isn't due until the 23rd at the earliest and you are complaining it is still in the processing stage? Just go to the store and pick one up.
I had the same estimate for the iPad. Also, I don't have a store near me so...

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
I had the same estimate for the iPad. Also, I don't have a store near me so...
My experience on ordering the Pencil was that it didn't flip to "shipped" until it left the Kentucky UPS distribution center.
Create a UPS MyChoice or FedEx account and you will get an alert as soon as the label for shipping is created in China. Then you'll be able to track it all the way to the US long before you get any email from Apple.

Reactions: A.R.E.A.M.

Royksöpp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 4, 2013
My experience on ordering the Pencil was that it didn't flip to "shipped" until it left the Kentucky UPS distribution center.
Create a UPS MyChoice or FedEx account and you will get an alert as soon as the label for shipping is created in China. Then you'll be able to track it all the way to the US long before you get any email from Apple.
Thanks. I'll give it a try!

Teach4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2013
I ordered my iPad and Pencil on Nov 5th. The iPad already shipped with a delivery of 11/14. The Pencil is still processing! What is going on? It was in the 11/23-11/28 range. I need my Pencil! Is anyone else still waiting on theirs?
My iPad Pro delivered last Thursday, was supposed to be delivered this week. On the 7th, I checked to see if I could get a pencil and keyboard through pickup since my original order for pencil and keyboard would deliver well after my iPad. I picked up in store and cancelled my online order. Then got the notice of the iPad delivering on Thursday. I am glad I checked store pickup inventory.