Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blkonblk17

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 19, 2009
Well, It was this morning but only for a short time. It appears the option for online order isn't available now. I recommend saving the link and checking it periodically.

Filterqueen

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2015
Wow, I ordered today at 11 am Eastern online at Best Buy after going on this site for updates and it is now preparing to ship arrives Tuesday. Now I see you can't order anymore online through Best Buy. Very small window of opportunity!!!!

henrykkim

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2015
Portland, OR
I signed up to reply on this thread. I was able to place an online order then ordered again for store pickup in Beaverton, OR for today.

The online order I placed this morning is already shipped and will arrive on next week, but I placed another store pickup which I'm waiting to get a confirmation email for being ready.

Thank you so much for the thread.

acsamples79

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2015
Best Buy in Florence Kentucky has 9 left in store. Tried to get multiples to help out some others on here but they said they weren't even supposed to sell until tomorrow and it took convincing to get the one.

cshk9574

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2008
just cancelled staples order...which got delayed and ordered for Bestbuy store pickup and just got an email that it's ready for pick up in SoCal....yeah baby!!!

Reactions: A.R.E.A.M.

davideotape

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2012
Ordered mine for pickup last night and today drove about 30 miles to pick mine up when there's a BB less than a mile from me, but it was in DE so no sales tax paid for the gas. impressed so far.

so now i have a smart keyboard and pencil, but any magnets for the pencil are useless with the keyboard, so i definitely need a back cover with a pencil holder. might pull the trigger on that switcheasy.

blkonblk17

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 19, 2009
Ordered mine for pickup last night and today drove about 30 miles to pick mine up when there's a BB less than a mile from me, but it was in DE so no sales tax paid for the gas. impressed so far.

so now i have a smart keyboard and pencil, but any magnets for the pencil are useless with the keyboard, so i definitely need a back cover with a pencil holder. might pull the trigger on that switcheasy.

Glad it worked out for you :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.