Apple pencil improvements for v2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by spgiva, Mar 29, 2016.

1. spgiva macrumors regular

spgiva

I love the Apple Pencil, it is a great drawing/writing tool, much better then any stylus I have ever used. However I have found that it does not serve as great stylus, i.e. using it to scroll, or tap links on a website. Next time through I think they should put an 'eraser' on the back cap that can act as a standard stylus.

Any other ideas for version 2?

2. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

I'm fine with using mine for general stylus work as it is, I'm actually using mine just now to browse the net and type out this reply, just because I had it in my hand anyway. I'm getting really good at typing quick with it. That aside I think Apple are wanting to distance the Pencil as a stylus anyway from what they've been saying.

But I'd definitely like to see an eraser function added to the top of the Pencil, it'd just be quicker and more natural when drawing I think.

3. gorkt macrumors 6502

gorkt

It needs an eraser and a clip or someway to attach to the device.

4. 617aircav Suspended

Wow no eraser. Come on Apple.

5. robotic. macrumors newbie

robotic.

Yeah, an eraser would be good. The cap could use improvement also... It's a little wobbly, and easy to lose. It would be nice if it could attach to the front end of the Pencil when charging.

6. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

The eraser is Meh from my standpoint; I've never used it on my Wacom - what would really irk me is if they put side buttons on it. I hate those things.

7. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

I'm with you all the way there, I can't stand side buttons on my styli, they just get in the way and get too many accidental presses.